The town’s Victorian bandstand has been relocated to the Memorial Gardens and will be opening soon.
Crawley Borough Council has been working with a specialist decorative blacksmith to refurbish and restore the bandstand to its former beauty.
The bandstand was first constructed for Gatwick Racecourse in 1891 so started its life in green surroundings. The work has been funded by Crawley Borough Council, West Sussex County Council and the Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership.
The restoration work includes:
Details of how to book the bandstand will be made available here once the restoration is complete.
email: click to email us
Open Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5pm