Crawley Homes Involving People (CHIP)
Have your say, join the CHIP
- We need you to tell us if our housing services are meeting your needs
- Give us your views on issues that are important to you
- Make suggestions and put forward ideas for service improvements
- Help us to keep an eye on how well we are doing
- Choose the way you want to be involved and issues you want to be involved in
- You don’t have to attend meetings if you don’t want to
How can I join?
Complete and return the registration form – apply online using the link below or print off the PDF version, fill in and return to the Town Hall.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who lives in a council house in Crawley or is a current Crawley Homes’ leaseholder.
Where can I find out more?
- Contact the Resident Involvement Team at the Town Hall
- Give us a call on 01293 438434